- The foreign participants should submit online application for Conference Visa at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in
- Indian Missions abroad are authorized to issue Conference Visa to delegates on production of an invitation letter from the organizers.
- Accompanying person(s) with the registered delegate(s) should also request the organizers to issue the invitation letter for grant of Visa.
- In order to obtain the invitation letter from the organizers, foreign participants and accompanying person(s) are requested to provide following information to the email address <email@example.com> on or before February 10, 2017.
- All delegates and accompanying person(s) are required to send Scanned (Digital image in JPEG format or PDF format) copy of first two and last two pages of their valid passport at email address <firstname.lastname@example.org> .
- However, Visa for the participants from (1) Afghanistan, (2) Iraq, (3) Pakistan, (4) Sudan, (5) Foreigners of Pakistani origin and (6) Stateless Persons can be issued only after MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India) clearance. Therefore, online application for Visa must be made at least 60 days in advance.
For further query please contact at ;
XIX Commonwealth Forestry Conference 2017
Forest Research Institute
(Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education)
Dehradun- 248 006 (India)
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel No. : – +91 135 2224322
+91 135 2757579
+91 135 2224467