- We welcome your online registration for CFC-2017 Conference, to be held in Dehradun (India) from April 3-7, 2017.
- It is important to read all the following information before you commence the registration process.
- When you will fill all necessary details of registration page, you will allot a Pre-Registration No. Use this Pre-Registration No. in case if your payment gets failure.
- During registration process when you will click Make Payment button you will redirect to Payment Gateway page/process. After that choose your appropriate payment details and once you make payment successful you will get a payment successful message and a Registration No.
- Once you finally registered, an email will be sent to your mentioned email-id along with your Registration No.
Registration Fee Detail
The registration for the conference will start 1st July 2016. The following table shows the registration fee for different categories of delegates-
|Category of Delegates||Registration Fee
(From February 6, 2017)
|Early Bird Registration Fee
(Up to February 5, 2017)
|1||Foreign Delegates||US $ 600.00||US $ 500.00|
|2||Delegates from *SAARC & other eligible Countries, Retired Foreign Delegates, Foreign Students||US $ 300.00||US $ 250.00|
|3||Companion with Foreign Delegates #||US $ 250.00||US $ 200.00|
|4||Indian Delegates||Rs. 6000.00||Rs. 5000.00|
|5||Retired Indian Forestry Professionals||Rs. 3000.00||Rs. 2500.00|
|6||Indian Students||Rs. 2500.00||Rs. 2000.00|
|7||Companion with Indian Delegates #||Rs. 2500.00||Rs. 2000.00|
- To register under student category delegate, please carry your valid Student ID card / Bonafide student certifcate (with one photo copy) at Conference venue. At any stage, if it is found that the your ID card / bonafide student certificate is false / not valid, then the registration will be cancelled and refund will not be applicable.
- Registration fee includes conference kit, conference Lunch and dinner, session tea/coffee, entry to cultural events for delegates
- # Companion will get conference lunch and dinner, session tea/coffee, entry to cultural events but not the conference kit.
- Refund on cancellation of registration: 50% of the registration fee paid will be refunded on cancellation of registration requested on or before 30.11.2016
- Payment of Registration fee: Online through conference website
CFC-2017 Registration Policy
- To cancel your registration, send an email stating your intent to cancel to email@example.com. You must mention if you are part of any sessions, and indicate your intent to withdraw as well. Confirmation of receipt and processing will be sent within two weeks of a cancellation request.
- No cancellation request will be allowed after 01 February, 2017.
- Refund on cancellation of registration: 50% of the registration fee paid will be refunded on cancellation of registration requested on or before 30.11.2016. After wards 25% of the registration fee will be refunded till 1 February 2017.
- Refund will be made at your bank / credit / debit card account only by which you made your payment.
All of the content and Information brought to you by The Director, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun.
*SAARC and other eligible Countries
|Afghanistan||Jamaica||Nigeria||St. Vincent & the Grenadines|
|Belize||Kiribati||Papua New Guinea||Tanzania|