- The last date for booking of In conference Tour has been extended upto 24 March, 2017. Please book your online conference tour.
- Accommodation at FRI, Dehra Dun :Limited accommodation is available at Scientist’s Hostel and Officers Rest House at FRI Campus, Guest Houses of Sister Organizations in the vicinity of FRI, Dehradun.The accommodation will be booked on First come First serve basis. Registered Indian delegates are requested to send their requests for campus accommodation at the earliest. (Updated on 16 March 2023)
Online payment Gateway is now working, you can make online payment for Registration and Conference Tour booking.(updated on 16 March,2017)
This is for the information of all the registered delegates (till 28th February 2017) of the XIX Commonwealth Forestry Conference -2017, that the list of the presentations (Oral and Poster) has been uploaded in the website. If any accepted presentation (Oral/Poster) of any of the registered author is missing, it may please be brought to the knowledge of the Conference Secretariat ([email protected], [email protected]) with abstract number and the registration detail within week duration. (See Home Page)
- Deadline for conference tour has been extended upto March 15, 2023. Since all the necessary arrangemnts are to be made, therefore tour registeration/booking will close on March 15, 2023 and no further extension will be granted.
- Early Bird Registration Deadline Extended Upto - 05th February, 2017
- Online Booking for In-Conference Tour - Click Here
- Call for Side Events Last Date - 16th January, 2017
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION HAS BEEN CLOSED
- This is for the information of all the authors/prospective participants in the forthcoming XIX <strong> Commonwealth Forestry Conference </strong> that following the procedure of internal and external review, the decision on the abstracts received for the cfc2017 has been communicated to all the authors. In case any author has not received the decision, he should contact the conference secretariat by 30th of January 2016.
- It is also informed that based on the request of some of the authors whose abstract has been chosen for oral presentation, that the last date for their registration to enable to retain their oral slot has been extended upto 30th January 2017. It is therefore advised that they should register on or before 30th January 2017 to confirm/maintain the validity of the oral slot for cfc2017.